Price & Course Details
Price: £ 295 + vat
Duration: 3 hours
This live workshop is the introduction to how CRM Projects can be set up for success (despite the number of failures of commercial and public initiatives!) and is crucial for anyone about to embark on implementing CRM – for businesses of any size.
This course is aimed at anyone looking to learn more about how to lay down the foundations for implementing CRM projects properly, such as IT administrators with a CRM interest (e.g. Salesforce or Microsoft CE), Change Managers, and Sales managers/directors.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Assist the organisation in articulating business goals for CRM
- Draft out a Business case with cost benefit analysis
- Estimate project costs and quantifying Return on Investment
- Describe the importance of Executive Sponsorship
- Understand the importance of project scope
- Decide on whether to outsource the project implementation
- Understand the resources required
What will this course cover?
- Business Case
- Project Approval
- Executive Sponsorship
- Scoping the Project
- Solution Build or Buy
- Committing Resources People & Technology