Price & Course Details
Price: £ 295 + vat
Duration: 3 hours
This live workshop dives into the real crux of how to get maximum leverage in delivering a successful project – understanding the landscape behind the politics and the people factor.
This course is aimed at anyone looking to learn more about the human side of organisational change which is a major factor in determining the success of a CRM initiative. These can include IT administrators with a CRM interest (e.g. Salesforce or Microsoft CE), Change Managers, and Sales managers/directors.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the state of organisational readiness for change
- Identify main factors of successful change management
- Understand the importance of engaging Users early for success
- Engage the right Executive Champions
- Understand the realities behind data ownership
- Understand the politics of adoption to influence outcome
What will this course cover?
- Organisational Readiness
- Change Management
- User Engagement & Communication
- Politics Who’s the champion
- Data ownership
- Politics of System adoption