Price & Course Details
Price: £ 295 + vat
Duration: 3 hours
This live workshop dives into the planning process of an in-house CRM implementation (as opposed to a Consultancy-led CRM Implementation). Even if you’re planning to engage an external Consulting Partner to assist you with the delivery, it will pay to do your homework – and you may end up saving yourself a lot of time and money by getting ahead of the game.
This course is aimed at anyone looking to learn more about what is necessary to put the ‘ducks in a row’ in terms of getting ready for a large IT project. These can include IT administrators with a CRM interest (e.g. Salesforce or Microsoft CE), Change Managers, and Sales managers/directors.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the Critical Success Factors in system delivery
- Understand how to Scoping system requirements from Reports/KPI
- Anticipate the requirements for successful data migration
- Understand how to repare the data
- Identify Business Processes in scope for change
- Identify requirements from the business processes
What will this course cover?
- Business Goals: Critical Success Factors
- Reports / KPI
- Data ownership, preparation
- Requirements & Business Processes