Price & Course Details
Price: £ 295 + vat
Duration: 3 hours
This live workshop discusses the Project Implementation at a high level, and the merits of the different approaches as well as best practices for a successful delivery.
This course is aimed at anyone looking to learn more about the main methodologies in use for CRM delivery, and establish which approach might be best for their company. These can include IT administrators with a CRM interest (e.g. Salesforce or Microsoft CE), Change Managers, and Sales managers/directors.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how /when Big Bang may be necessary
- Evaluate when to use Pilots or Proof of Concept to test hypothesis
- Decide on how to use Agile / Scrum
- Understand the delivery best practices for building, testing and deployment
- Identify the Critical Success Factors in system delivery
- Formulate a robust plan for ongoing support and maintenance
What will this course cover?
- Big Bang / Waterfall
- Pilot / Prototyping / Proof of Concept
- Agile / Scrum
- Build & Development
- Post Go-Live Support