Price & Course Details
Price: £ 495 + vat
Duration: Course will be delivered over 2 afternoons (2pm – 5pm)
These live workshops are designed to enable delegates to understand the end-to-end processes involved in the Consulting Engagement lifecycle.
This course is aimed at anyone interested in the Consulting Engagement process including the Project Delivery methods, for graduates and those newly hired into the industry as well as those who are in the process of engaging a Consulting partner for a specific project delivery.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Consulting Engagement process
- Become familiar with the key stakeholders within a Client engagement
- Understand the business reasons for when a Consulting engagement may prove valuable
- Identify the stages of the consulting and project delivery
- Become familiar with project team roles & responsibilities
- Categorise different project delivery methodologies
- Understand the Consulting preferred approach
- Be familiar with the different roles within the project team
What will this course cover?
This is the Consulting Engagement and Project Delivery module, where delegates will be introduced to the world of Software Consulting.
- Introduction to Consulting
- The client and key stakeholders
- Business problem
- Introduction to the Project team
- Consulting Engagement – from the Sales & Delivery point of view
- Delivery methodology
- Hybrid & the Scrum framework
- Staff Augmentation – Complementing the Client’s team
- Role play: Understanding the project team
- Roles & responsibilities of each team members
- Group dynamics and healthy tension Walking through a full project life cycle