Price & Course Details
Price: £ 695 + vat
Date: 17, 18 & 22 November 2021
Duration: Course will be delivered over 3 afternoons (2pm – 5pm GMT)
These live workshops are designed to enable delegates to deep dive into the mechanics of running effective Discovery and requirement gathering workshops, and including crucial session on Active Listening Skills as well as role plays and skills practice.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the mechanics of running an effective meeting / workshop
- Generate questions to try and understand current business processes
What will this course cover?
This module covers the ins and outs of running requirements gathering workshops, including the following:
- Running effective Meetings & Workshops
- Training vs Facilitation
- Active Listening Skills
- Role play & Skills practice
- Discovery – interviewing a client for the first time
- Workshop Facilitation Framework
- Running Discovery Workshops – planning agenda, schedule and expected deliverable
How will this course be delivered?
This course is delivered remotely over video sessions.