Price & Course Details
Price: £ 695 + vat
Duration: Course will be delivered over 3 afternoons (2pm – 5pm)
This workshop is designed to enable delegates to deep dive into the mechanics of process mapping workshops; starting with critical thinking skills, understanding the current business state, and analysing opportunities for improvement and efficiencies. The next step would be to generate the future state within the to-be processes, which will form part of the requirements for the new system.
This course is for new consultants, who have not been exposed to a structured requirements gathering process.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to approach questions and problems
- Evaluate the different ways of thinking about things
- Understand the mechanics of running an effective meeting / workshop
- Generate questions to try and understand current business processes
- Analyse current state and articulate those processes using diagrams and flow-charts within process maps
- Applying that understanding with knowledge of what could be possible in a future (to-be) system state and illustrating that with process maps
What will this course cover?
This module covers the ins and outs of running process mapping workshops, to outline current as-is business process maps and articulate future states.
- Critical Thinking – what is it
- Questioning sources of beliefs
- Overview of As-Is and To-Be Process Mapping
- Process mapping in business
- Mechanics of process mappings
- Key workshop activities
- Role play & Group Exercise:
- Interview and information elicitation role-play
- Mapping as-is processes
- Optimising processes into a new to-be processes
How will this course be delivered?
This course is delivered remotely over video sessions.