Price & Course Details
Price: £ 695 + vat
Date: 29, 20 Nov & 1 Dec 2021
Duration: Course will be delivered over 3 afternoons (2pm – 5pm GMT)
Part of eliciting requirements includes the ability to ask insightful questions to get to the nub of the issue. Being aware of flawed thinking or reasoning will allow the Consultant to produce well thought out analysis and recommendations for their clients. This workshop is designed to enable delegates to understand the mechanics of gathering writing design documents, user stories, acceptance criteria.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to approach questions and problems
- Structure questions in a logical manner
- Understand the structure of a Business Requirement Document or Design Document
- Understand how to write user stories
- Evaluate the level of detail of user stories necessary for consulting project costing
- Write robust quality acceptance criteria for test cases
What will this course cover?
- Socratic Questioning
- Questioning Strategies for Consulting Workshops & Interviews
- Documenting Requirements
- Structure of Design Documents
- Principles of Writing Epics and User Stories
- Developing User stories
- Writing Acceptance Criteria