Price & Course Details
Price: £ 495 + vat
Date: 3 & 6 Dec 2021
Duration: Course will be delivered over 2 afternoons (2pm – 5pm GMT on first day, and 3.30pm – 5pm GMT on second day)
There are lots of courses on presentation skills; this intensive workshop is directed specifically to the needs of consultants and other professional service providers, who are critically judged on the quality of their presentations.
Consultants are expected to have very polished presentation skills they call on
- to pitch to clients during pre-sales or bids,
- to persuade clients of the recommended solutions,
- to run workshop and training sessions,
- … and in many other situations.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Review the basic skills of presenting
- Understand the techniques of planning presentations for different situations and audiences
- Structure presentations for different situations
- Confidently prepare and deliver powerful presentations, and show & tells utilising presentation techniques
What will this course cover?
- Basics of Presentation
- Crafting the Content – Minto’s Principle and the So-What
- Building the slide deck
- Delivering Show & Tells
- Identifying ‘Done’ User Stories and creating narrative
- Role play and exercises
- Planning, preparing and delivering Show & Tell
- Practicing presentation skills