Price & Course Details
Price: £ 495 + vat
Duration: Course will be delivered over 2 afternoons (2pm – 5pm)
Consultants are expected to listen well and understand what is being communicated. Great communication skills are expected as a basic requirement of consultant so that they are able to do understand what is being said (and what is not), in order to implement a system that would address the true business problem.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Breakdown the communication process, and understand why and how miscommunication can occur – along with how to deal with them
- Understand the various ways non-verbal communication can impact what is said (and what is not)
- Identify the different ways of phrasing business communication so that it can be received in a positive manner
- Design written communication such as emails, letters and documentation in a way that is impactful
What will this course cover?
- Basics of Communication
- Barriers to Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Effective Business Communication
- Designing Communication for Clarity and Readability