Price & Course Details
Price: £ 495 + vat
Duration: Course will be delivered over 2 afternoons (2pm – 5pm)
As Change Agents, Consultants are often required to manage change even though an Organisation should ideally own the Change Management process internally. However, the Consultant will need to understand the foundation of why change may not be successful, and how to tactfully navigate some sticky situations in order to successfully implement a CRM project.
This module has been designed to cover some basics of this very large discipline in order to provide context for the Consultant to be able to do their job, and assist formal Change Management professionals in this initiative.
What will it give you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understanding the Emotional Cycle of Change, and how that impacts the implementation of a project
- Know how to identify the sources of resistance
- Evaluate the different strategies to deal with resistance
- Understand causes of conflicts
- Categorise conflicts as functional or dysfunction in teams
- Come up with strategies to resolve conflict issues
What will this course cover?
- Managing Change & Resistance
- Managing Conflict
- Conflict Management in Teams
- Managing Conflicts in Consultancies